cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using samsung a5 roaming Internet not workimg

emmaaaa
Newcomer
Bought the Guido for roaming and calls work butwhen I turn on mobile data it doesn't work 😕
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Check your internet settings.

If the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it back to that, save the change and then switch airplane mode on and then off and try data again.

This tweak has worked for some but not all people who have had this data problem while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @emmaaaa?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

emmaaaa
Newcomer
Unfortunately not it still won't work 😕 is there anything else I can do?

emmaaaa
Newcomer
Is it anything to do with the network mode 2g or 3g or lte 2g (connect automatically) seting under mobile data? Thanks 🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support so.

Were 48 support able to help @emmaaaa?