cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my call minutes allowance decreasing?

Anon
Not applicable

Why is my landline credit decreasing when I haven't made any calls

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Many thanks for your help.my mistake I do remember making two calls by landline and didn't realise time used. Thanks again

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean the number of landline minutes left on your membership or add-on allowance?
That will only decrease if you make landline calls.
Check your phone's call history log.
If you think that something is still not correct then contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
By the way if you mean your cash credit balance then remember that various suffices get charged from that - e.g. MMS/picture messages, special number calls (1850, 1890 etc., international calls/texts etc.).
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks for the replies. I mean my 60minuite allowence has reduced to 37 but I havnt made any landline calls PR 180 calls. Nor have I sent photo messages

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK. Only landline calls reduce that landline allowance balance.
Contact 48 support using the link that I posted.
They can explain why it has reduced or what the error is.

Hope this helps.

Any update?

Anon
Not applicable
Many thanks for your help.my mistake I do remember making two calls by landline and didn't realise time used. Thanks again

Glad you figured it out.

The phone's call log will often clarify in such situations but otherwise you can always ask 48 support for clarification/call logs if needed.

Nesimia1701
Newcomer
Hi there i top up 30 euro allreadyy i cant acces my interner

You're replying to an 8 year old thread which seems odd... Especially since the matter referred to in the original thread is no longer relevant (there's no longer a call minutes allowance that decreases as you make calls - all calls up to the relevant fair usage limit are automatically included in a monthly membership plan call minutes allowance).

Anyway...

Do you have an active membership with a non-zero data allowance balance?

Your My48 account Dashboard will clarify:

You need both in order to use mobile data.

What does your Transactions page say about your recent payment/top-up:

Topping up your cash credit balance isn't sufficient assuming that's what you mean by "top up 30 euro".

You may need to buy a membership or data add-on.

See here:

48 isn't like other pay as you go packages where you just add cash credit in other to use services.

It's based on buying a monthly membership that provides the main service allowances (call minutes, texts, mobile data).

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com