cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Asus phone is not recognising my 48 sim

deirdre_d
Newcomer

i am moving my sim from a motog to my Asus phone, but the Asus is not recognising the sim.  I bought the Asus on line, so it is not connected to another network.  Any ideas how to fix it

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Edit: Assuming the Asus is Network unlocked?

It might be as simple as a little bit more movement in the Sim tray. Obviously the Sim is operating, so perhaps extract the Sim from the Asus, power cycle the phone minus the Sim, reinsert Sim and see if it's recognised...

If that fails, as first mentioned-the Sim might have a little bit too much room in the tray, and connections might not be made, so a little padding of the Sim might be required, however, try the Power cycle first and post back if problem persists.

What specific Asus model is it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh - did you get it working?

I presume so judging by this...

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-amp-amp-MMS-settings-for-Asus-Padfone-S/m-p/41989...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?