cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone won't save new apn settings

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I inherited an old phone which was fine with 2 old providers. Phone is not locked to other providers. I followed step by step instructions to change settings frm yr site. I choose option to save apn settings and they disappear. Have done few times 😞 no luck 48 appears on list of network operators with 2 other providers but cannot tick them as no option. Tried resetting apns before I carried out instructions again but still no luck. Switched on data roaming in case that would help but nothing. This is really bad.. Have just spent 20e and now no mms no phone no internet SOS can you help me! Recd messages with settings however they wud nt save/open/install and disappeared after I clicked them.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What make and model of phone is it?

Did you try these instructions for configuring your internet/APN settings?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Do calls and texts work OK?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What make and model of phone is it?

Did you try these instructions for configuring your internet/APN settings?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Do calls and texts work OK?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

wouldn't work last night despite repeated entry so was desolate and switched off. Works now-APN shows 48months.liffeytelecom.com three times with one selected-am now v v v happy 🙂 Thanks

Great - glad you got it sorted even if it was only by chance. 🙂