cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selected network 48 unavailable

crazyelanor
Newcomer

My phone keeps going out of network , it ok one min then loses service, i cant make or recieve call or texts . Samgung S4 19505 not a new sim card. 

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean it, put it back in, switch on and see if that makes any difference.
If not then you may need a replacement SIM.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @crazyelanor?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jajuriea
Newcomer
I have the same problem, i am using note 5.. ive done all the steps and went on other forums and try different things but nothing worked for me..

Did it ever work for you?

You may need a replacement SIM - for some reason some SIMs seem to "go bad" for no obvious reason.

Doesn't make sense to me but seems to happen.

You can get a replacement SIM here:

Change my SIM

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @jajuriea?