Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 iPhone app

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

I know some of you have been waiting eagerly for this - the 48 app for iPhones is almost ready. Before we can launch it though, we would like to invite some of you to test it and provide some feedback.

Reply in this thread asap if you have an iPhone and would be interested in testing our new app over the upcoming bank holiday before the official launch. Your feedback would be a huge help!

I'll share some more specific details via Private Message with each of you as soon as I see your reply. 🙂

If you don’t have an iPhone, no worries, let us know anyway if you’re interested as the mobile version of our website will also be available for testing soon enough.

31 REPLIES 31

paulmccrory
Visitor
iPhone 5 running 7.1 would be happy to help 🙂

@paulmccrory wrote:
iPhone 5 running 7.1 would be happy to help 🙂

Great! I've just sent you a PM with more info.

Anon
Not applicable
iPhone 5 with 7.1.

Add me.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@saoir wrote:
iPhone 5 with 7.1.

Add me.

Great you too check your PMs for info 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

You already know me, Android 4.4.2 Kitkat but that ain't of any use really since it ain't iOS.

But, fill me in for the testing of the new website on mobile! 🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey Marion!

I'd be keen to try out the Mobile Version...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
iPhone 5 with latest iOS. Would love to help 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Marion,

Could you set out in advance the level of testing required and what feedback you would like and when ? It would help us be ready for what 48 needs/wants.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@saoir wrote:

Marion,

Could you set out in advance the level of testing required and what feedback you would like and when ? It would help us be ready for what 48 needs/wants.

Just use the app like you would normally use it, however that might be, and then if you find any bugs, issues or anything confusing then let us know when you see it - I'll share a link to a feedback form with all of you and you're welcome to just send me a PM as well with your feedback.