Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 iPhone app

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

I know some of you have been waiting eagerly for this - the 48 app for iPhones is almost ready. Before we can launch it though, we would like to invite some of you to test it and provide some feedback.

Reply in this thread asap if you have an iPhone and would be interested in testing our new app over the upcoming bank holiday before the official launch. Your feedback would be a huge help!

I'll share some more specific details via Private Message with each of you as soon as I see your reply. 🙂

If you don’t have an iPhone, no worries, let us know anyway if you’re interested as the mobile version of our website will also be available for testing soon enough.

31 REPLIES 31

Anon
Not applicable

Okydoky

Anon
Not applicable

No news yet from 48 on the app  .....

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@saoir wrote:

No news yet from 48 on the app  .....

I've sent some initial prep via PM. We need the UDID of your phone which you can send me via PM, and then we'll send a download link for the testing app too once it's ready. 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

I've sent some initial prep via PM. We need the UDID of your phone which you can send me via PM, and then we'll send a download link for the testing app too once it's ready. 🙂

Sent it to you by email at 21:18pm 13th March.

bert420
Newcomer

iPhone 4s running iOS 7.1, ready for testing here!

@bert420 wrote:

iPhone 4s running iOS 7.1, ready for testing here!

I just sent you a Private Message with info. 🙂

Also to you, sn!

Replied to PM der

sn
Newcomer
Using iPhone 5 and looking forward to testing the app:)

Anon
Not applicable
iPhone 5 with latest updates ... I'm in 🙂

bert420
Newcomer
Anyone been able to install the app? Keep getting an invalid certificate error.