Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 iPhone app

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

I know some of you have been waiting eagerly for this - the 48 app for iPhones is almost ready. Before we can launch it though, we would like to invite some of you to test it and provide some feedback.

Reply in this thread asap if you have an iPhone and would be interested in testing our new app over the upcoming bank holiday before the official launch. Your feedback would be a huge help!

I'll share some more specific details via Private Message with each of you as soon as I see your reply. 🙂

If you don’t have an iPhone, no worries, let us know anyway if you’re interested as the mobile version of our website will also be available for testing soon enough.

31 REPLIES 31

Anon
Not applicable

I haven't had any message from 48 Smiley Sad

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys, thanks for sending your UDIDs. Waiting for a new update for the app so when we have that I can send you a working download link so you can try it out.

Anon
Not applicable
Would have thought most 48 customers are using Android? Do you have figures on that?

Anon
Not applicable

News on this topic ? when will we get the app ?

bebiok
Visitor
Hi. Can You post me some more info so I can get it on iphone 5. Thanks

The app is still being tested out but we'll let you know when there's more info on the launch date. 

@bebiok I'll send you a PM with details on the testing possibilities in case you're interested in that. 🙂 Otherwise let's wait a bit until we know more about the launch!

Anon
Not applicable

So the testing is cancelled ? I got no app to test 😞

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@saoir wrote:

So the testing is cancelled ? I got no app to test 😞

I never received the UDID info from you into my PM inbox I'm afraid - there's still however the mobile site as well which we'll post more about when it's ready to be tested and I've added you to the list for that. 🙂 Will let you know more soon.

Anon
Not applicable

I sent it for a second time just now.

joshuaacorr
Newcomer
Yeah I'd like to. iPhone 4s with iOS 7.1