Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Complete] Planned data outage - 1:35am on Tues 16th December

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that as part of our ongoing maintenance and upgrade programme, your data and mobile internet service will be unavailable for up to 25 minutes at 1:35am on Tuesday 16th December (night of Monday 15th December).

This is important upgrade work to increase the capacity of data speeds on our network and to ensure you keep getting a great service throughout Christmas and into the New Year. 

Your data connection should return as normal after this work has been completed.  If you do have any issues with data, please turn off your phone and turn it on again.  This will force your phone to reconnect to the network in case there are any issues.

I hope the disruption will be minimal for you and apologies for any inconvenience it may cause.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

Update: Tuesday 16th December @ 09:00

This overnight work has now been completed and all data services are running as normal.

4 REPLIES 4

bigjoeod
Regular

This explains alot.

I thought my phone disliked me haha

marymcirl
Newcomer

Thanks guys for the thumbs up 

frankie13
Visitor
My internet is still off since the upgrade, what gives?

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/48-Community-Helper-Program/m-p/32486#M10863

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.