Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our website is evolving!

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Our new website has gone live and we hope you love it as much as we do!  

Image of the new 48 website

This is phase one of our website redesign, with phase two coming in the middle of July.  Phase one focuses on improving everything to do with your SIM (ordering a SIM, activating a new or replacement SIM, moving your number to 48) and improving My 48 to allow you to manage your 48 account much more easily. 

As part of the My 48 changes, your add-ons will now expire in line with your membership when you renew it.  This is something you guys said you wanted us to fix so that everything expires at the same time.

Phase two will focus on further improving how you buy memberships and add-ons, and add credit to your account.

We won’t be stopping there and there will be further phases to deliver better experiences for you on My 48 over the coming weeks and months.  This will also include the launch of the site as a fully responsive website, so it will be tailored to fit whatever device you are viewing the site on (laptop, tablet or smartphone).

We’ve been listening to a lot of your ideas and suggestions over the last while and we spent a lot of time working with some of the best web experts in Ireland to redesign the site.  We hope it will make things a lot easier for you when you use our website and also to make it easier for new customers to join 48.

So, let us know what you think by commenting below. If something isn’t working as it should let us know too.  Please be patient as there may still be one or two pesky bugs we’ll need to fix (we’ve done lots of testing but we may not have found all of them!).

Til next time,

Techie Kev 

33 REPLIES 33

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Kev your new web layout is cool but i think you might want to concentrate on you network coverage because in Milltown Co Kerry its shocking!!, I struggle to get one bar of coverage in my house.

I know you use the o2 network but free calls and text to any network are usless to me if ive no network coverage.

Was it always like that or was it ever better?

Do you know others on O2 or any virtual operators using that network (e.g. Tesco, Lyca (?))?

How do they get on?

Does the O2 coverage checker give you much indication of what coverage should be like in your area?

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/coverage-checker/

Is it any better of you manually toggle to "2G" instead of "3G"? (Not suggesting this as a "fix" but just curious if the "2G" and "3G" networks differ in terms of strength/reliability etc.).

Have you logged a support request to ask 48 support about this issue?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I hate the new design.

Everything is HUGE, as if it is designed for blind people. I have to push my chair back to read it.

Anon
Not applicable
Any news on the android app, love the new site,