Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey guys

We are really sorry but we have a few gremlins running loose at the moment.

We noticed an issue with our payments system earlier today meaning you will not be able to purchase any add ons or memberships.

We have all the 48 boffins working hard towards getting this fix for you.

The cause has been found and we should have some better news for you very soon.

Watch this space!!!

Damian @ the 48 care crew

13 REPLIES 13

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi

i'm pleased to say the problems earlier have been resolved now.

All gremlins have been chased from the build and it's business as usual now.

Sorry for any inconvenience but you should be good to go now.

Damian @ the 48 care crew

Anon
Not applicable
Nope ! Money taken from my bank account ( €8 twice) Credit taken from my 48 account for Internet add on ( €9) but still no Internet access ! My membership page is just "greyed out " ! Using a 3 sim to send this !!! What's Goin' on ?

You pronbably need to contact 48 support to get them to look into this for you:

https://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Did you contact support?

Did they get anywhere with this problem?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks - working now ! I contacted support, but still three days without the Internet and a message on my 'greyed out ' membership page telling me to 'hang tough ' ! My arms are sore ! Ha ha

Did support explain what the problem was and what needed to be done to fix it?

It seems to be something that happens to individual users from time to time but I don't know why... 

Anyway - glad it's finally sorted.

Anon
Not applicable
They never mentioned what exactly the problem was - I presume it is a software issue. Thanks for your help.

dena
Newcomer
I tried to put credit on my membership wit my card but it doesn't seem to work any help there

More info needed...

What happens?

Any error message?

Where are you trying to do this? 

On the website or on the app?

Has this card ever worked before for payments/purchases on 48?

Hope this helps.