cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Card payment issues on website reported on 08/08/13.  Reports of a "credit card not valid" message

Hi guys,

We are currently experiencing some issues accepting credit and debit card payments on our website. 

Some of you have reported getting a “credit card is not valid” error message when trying to buy from a debit or credit card.

Our techie guys are working on fixing this and we’ll keep you updated here on the Community.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this resolved.

the 48 care crew

Most recent update:

08/08/13 - 16:40

Sorry for the wait folks.  Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.  Can you give it a try now.  If you have any further problems get straight back to me ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

51 REPLIES 51

@murppat wrote:

just joined now & cannot access pay membership

Any use?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/I-try-to-pay-for-membership-but-it-doesnt-register/m-p/767...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Sorry for the wait folks. Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.

Can you give it a try now. If you have any further problems get back to me on this thread ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

Is the card payment still an issue. I really need to top up! NOW 

I've tried three cards 

PLEASE HELPSmiley Frustrated

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Damian

Ive tried paying 3 times in last few mins - keep getting same error msg error during order creation please try again

Anon
Not applicable

SORTED THANKS

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Damien
I tried to make a payment tonight and could not. Problem is not solved
Not sure what to do next.my mobile has been off for 4-5 days now.

Topup by voucher until the online card payment problem is fully sorted?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Buying-Membership-Credit-Card-not-valid/m-p/6132#M1888

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Not sure where to get the vouchers from. Any way it is to much hassle .i have ordered a sim from lyca mobile network. Nearly the same price and more flexible regarding landline calls and international calls. Will move my number as soon as I have it.tried the credit cards top up today ,still not working.

Fair enough - I was just suggesting the voucher option as a stopgap measure until the online card payment issue is sorted out and I believe that PayZone and OmniVend outlets are pretty widespread. But anyway - different horses for different courses and different networks for different punters I guess. Good luck with LycaMobile.

Anon
Not applicable

i have paid for the full year membership a few months ago! now its saying i have not paid? since i came back from holidays? what the **bleep**?