cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Card payment issues on website reported on 08/08/13.  Reports of a "credit card not valid" message

Hi guys,

We are currently experiencing some issues accepting credit and debit card payments on our website. 

Some of you have reported getting a “credit card is not valid” error message when trying to buy from a debit or credit card.

Our techie guys are working on fixing this and we’ll keep you updated here on the Community.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this resolved.

the 48 care crew

Most recent update:

08/08/13 - 16:40

Sorry for the wait folks.  Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.  Can you give it a try now.  If you have any further problems get straight back to me ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

51 REPLIES 51

Anon
Not applicable
Hi guys,

This may be a technical issue on 48's behalf, however it may not be.

I suggest contacting a member of the technical staff by using the link in my signature.

Please let me know if this does not help.

tryed making payment twice a few minutes ago and no luck any ideas

@danielgarrihy wrote:

tryed making payment twice a few minutes ago and no luck any ideas

Any use?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/I-try-to-pay-for-membership-but-it-doesnt-register/m-p/767...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

still havent got my top up

Anon
Not applicable

I have paid but my credit is not reflecting 20 minutes ago

You might have to log a support request to get 48 to look into this for you:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/td-p/4038/jump-to/first-unread-message

support@48months.zendesk.com

In the meantime topping up by voucher might be an option:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-paymen...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gianluca
Newcomer

I just moved to 48 and when I tried to buy membership via Mastercard an error message pops up.

What should I do?

What error?

Does your card need 3D Secure verification enabled to use it for some or all online payments?

You might have to contact 48 support  for assistance on this issue:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

I still have a problem with paying my membership getting the message: Sorry, that card number isn't valid. Please try again.

Please help

Magda

Is it an Irish card? Only Irish and maybe some UK cards will work. What sort of card is it? Only VISA, Mastercard and Laser are accepted. I don't know if that includes VISA (and MC?) debit cards or just credit cards...