Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Issue with some customers losing 3G connection

Average Joe
Sorry saoir & jordanoregan. Have u the same issue as me?
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Crew Member

Latest update: Tues 4th February @ 15:43

We are still actively working on resolving this issue. We made a number of further updates to our systems overnight as part of this work. We are monitoring all our systems closely today to determine if these changes have fixed the issue. In the event these changes haven’t been successful it will help us narrow the focus to other potential reasons for customers losing their data connection.

Please let us know here on this Community post if you have lost 3G internet connection again today (after 6am on Tuesday 4th February).  Also, please let us know if you have been repeatedly losing your 3G connection and it now appears to be stable again.  Your updates here will help us determine the success of these changes.

Remember, a ‘power-cycle’ of your phone will resolve the issue if it happens to you.

0 Likes

Average Joe

i topped up today by 20e and then text don to 1745, i then got a message back saying it was successful and that i had paid my memebership i then couldnt get my internet to work so i logged onto my 48 and its telling me i didnt pay my memebrship although ye took 20e credit off me.. i am still able to make calls and texts.

just wanted to know if my problem is with my 3G connection as iv tried turning on and off my phone, reseting my settings and still no luck

0 Likes

Rock Star

Hi josephine93

Can you please recheck your current membership status on your my 48 page.

Can you post back exactly what start date and end date is listed.

Also can you tell me if right below your current membership status, there is a further
Listing in green...and if so, what does it say?

:-)
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

Average Joe

Hi, 

I lost my connection today at about 08:00 am 05.02.14

data settings are all okay, 3G symbol and full signal bars displayed and have tried turning off and on the phone and data connection a few times but still no internet. Please help.

Thanks, 

Ciarán 

0 Likes

Hot Rod

I signed up to 48 yesterday. 3G worked no problem all day. This morning when I left the house my 3G was not working. Turning the phone off and on again has not worked.

I'm on a Motorola Moto G.

Thanks

0 Likes

Buddy

Hi,

My internet is completely down too, tried everything regards troubleshooting the issue

0 Likes

The Legend

I think you'll all have to log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you if you have already tried all the other advice mentioned here and in other threads.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Anon

I too have lost my data connection. Restarting the phone doesn't help. I have a Moto G running KitKat.

Average Joe

It's not just 3G connection. I can't send/ receive text on and off aswell...

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community