Members

Coach

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

Cud sun1 plz private message me wen de network back working
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
Average Joe

Do you think yee could hurry up and fix this? It's being down all day and it's not good enough.. We are paying for this service for it not to work? Hope we all will be compensated in some way!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

its back turn on and off phones

Average Joe

Back for me, north dublin
Posted from Asus T00F
Average Joe

very please as soon as possible to fix my sim card .... my phone is not working and needs it urgently ....I am very angry at what is happening on the network on Tuesday .... just change the operator ide .... sure more people would do the same thing ..

Average Joe

am so not happy with this outage is 48 going to extend our membership to cover us for the loss of a full day

Average Joe

WORKING!!!!

EmmettMa wrote:

Hi all,

Just to let you know we’re currently experiencing an issue with the network at the minute.

Our tech guys are currently looking into this as a priority and should have your service restored shortly.

Calls, texts and Internet are affected. Just keep turning your phone off and on every so often to see if coverage resumes.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

EmmettMa

Average Joe

[ Edited ]

Average Joe

[ Edited ]

On at Co.Louth  Ardee..
that was some late April !  joke..Smiley Wink

but not online yet..

Hot Rod

Calls and texts back. But still no data
Posted from Sony D5503
Average Joe

Luckily I have a meteor sim ... looks like i'll be using that when my month is up and printing up more cards. I run an emergency breakdown service, am "on call" today and use my 48 number exclusively for this. God knows how much money this "technical difficulty" has cost me - let alone the frustrations of stranded drivers.

Yet again you have proved that this network cannot be trusted to provide a simple service - between that and the lack of 4G internet you'll be losing a lot of customers.

The solution ? There isn't one, but some compensation would be prudent.

Average Joe

back working in cork

Average Joe

guys not being funny nut whole day without my fone, work and college have been trying to ring me, i can get in trouble over this

Average Joe

€10 free credit for everyone is in order!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I8190N
Average Joe

To be fair there have been two other ones last year. I remember being stuck without any reception trying to get home. Can;t remember the dates mind you.

Check this out