Members

Average Joe

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

Still not working in dublin
Posted from SonyEricsson C6603
Average Joe

Been out since at least 2 for me today. Finally restored there now in the last while but it was a big inconvenience for me.

I have always liked the network but compensation for the loss of a day would be nice

Conor

Average Joe

back workin in waterford

Average Joe

Oh wait, you have to be able to actually use it for it to be any use!
Posted from Samsung GT-I8190N
Average Joe

Its back now in dublin
Posted from SonyEricsson C6603
Average Joe

if you cant remember then its no problem...Smiley Wink

Average Joe

Its still broke in co.Dublin. When will this be fixed??
Posted from Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Average Joe

still down 48 , lads ye'd want to fix this ASAP before ye lose alot of customers !! 

Average Joe

So funny reading the posts here, no one gives Go 48 any good credit all year round when they get a great service for very small money and the minute there is a small problem you all complain and say your going to Vodafone etc.. see how long you will stay with Vodafone when you have to sign an 18- 24 month contract and get big bills and get messed around propperly by them...! 

Give them a chance to sort it out

Average Joe

Data is so SLOW...;D

Average Joe

turn ur fne of and on

Average Joe

Didn't Work for good 6-7 hours but it's finally back in Dublin but this is not the first time that has happen, doesn't really build up trust for this network.

Average Joe

Quit yer wining 48months are top class and this rarely happens every company experiences problems go48
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Average Joe

i had no service since 4 today but i just tried again there two mins ago had none and turned it off for 5 mins and it came back on with full service! try this guyys Smiley Very Happy 

Average Joe

This is not the first, or even the second, instance of this happening. Shockingly unreliable service. I expect that we will be recompensed for the loss of an entire day's worth of membership? If not I'll be changing to a network that actually provides the service I pay for

Cast your vote!
Help choose a colour for the new Knowledgebase!