Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

Average Joe

if you cant remember then its no problem...Smiley Wink

0 Likes

Average Joe
Its still broke in co.Dublin. When will this be fixed??
Posted from Samsung Galaxy Nexus
0 Likes

Average Joe

still down 48 , lads ye'd want to fix this ASAP before ye lose alot of customers !! 

0 Likes

Average Joe

So funny reading the posts here, no one gives Go 48 any good credit all year round when they get a great service for very small money and the minute there is a small problem you all complain and say your going to Vodafone etc.. see how long you will stay with Vodafone when you have to sign an 18- 24 month contract and get big bills and get messed around propperly by them...! 

Give them a chance to sort it out

5 Likes

Average Joe

Data is so SLOW...;D

0 Likes

Average Joe

turn ur fne of and on

0 Likes

Average Joe

Didn't Work for good 6-7 hours but it's finally back in Dublin but this is not the first time that has happen, doesn't really build up trust for this network.

1 Like

Anon
Quit yer wining 48months are top class and this rarely happens every company experiences problems go48
Posted from Apple iPod Touch

Anon

i had no service since 4 today but i just tried again there two mins ago had none and turned it off for 5 mins and it came back on with full service! try this guyys Smiley Very Happy 

Average Joe

This is not the first, or even the second, instance of this happening. Shockingly unreliable service. I expect that we will be recompensed for the loss of an entire day's worth of membership? If not I'll be changing to a network that actually provides the service I pay for

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community