Members

Average Joe

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

Still not working in Donegal SH1T

Average Joe

My service is still not working at all. Co.Dublin sort this out!!
Posted from SonyEricsson C6603
Average Joe

Thanks for informing us !

I hope your engineer will fix the problem as soon as possible.. Actually I was happy to stay a bit away from my usual using of the phone and enjoy the nice weather in Skerries with my friend! By the way Happy Eastern :-)

EmmettMa wrote:

Hi all,

Just to let you know we’re currently experiencing an issue with the network at the minute.

Our tech guys are currently looking into this as a priority and should have your service restored shortly.

Calls, texts and Internet are affected.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

EmmettMa

Update 06/04/15 @ 21:00

Service is now being slowly restored, so some of you will already now be able to use your calls, texts and data.  Service will gradually be restored to all customers.

Average Joe

Same in limerick. Since afternoon it just doesn't work.... I hoppe you are going to fix the problem as fast its possible. And give some complementary to all of us who has problems because of the network ;/

Average Joe

Still not working at all...Since lunch time...Jezz!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

Good
Posted from Samsung GT-I9505
The Legend

@benmeade

"Anybody expecting any goodwill (membership/credit) should forget about it as it never happened on ANY other occasion."

Actually that's not quite true.
People did get compensation (in kind - eg extended membership) once if not twice before.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Android 4.0
Average Joe

Rubbish network for the life of me I dont know why I came back to them you would be better with a walky talky .

Average Joe

I dunno to not have my phonr working all day is just terrible.I have a family member in hospital and needed to use my phone for emergency purposes today and i cant use it.I assume this will be back tommorow.

Average Joe

ah sure no to worryit will be back when its back , so chill out people

Average Joe

I have no phone all day or Internet still have no internet will I be giving an extra day free...I don't think so...this is my last month with ye not impressed!!!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I8190
Average Joe

Still no internet in Limerick...

Average Joe

[ Edited ]
@dalyer

If you ever extended any goodwill to me then i wasn't made aware of it. Feel free to have a look at my account and if you find any had been applied then do let me know either here or by private message so i can publicly apologise.

Does any other member on here remember any membership extensions?
Posted from Apple iPad
The Legend

benmeade wrote:
If you ever extended any goodwill to me then i wasn't made aware of it. Feel free to have a look at my account and if you find any had been applied then do let me know either here or by private message so i can publicly apologise.

Does any other member on here remember any membership extensions?

I don't work for 48 but definitely people got extended memberships once before because of an outage lasting a few days. I think it was c. Xmas 2013 maybe? I also have a vague recollection of some other compensation (extended membership) for another outage but I could be wrong about that one.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Phone, Text and internet back for me in Limerick

Cast your vote!
Help choose a colour for the new Knowledgebase!