Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

The Legend
‎06-04-2015 09:22 PM
Did you stitch off and on again?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 4.0
0 Likes

The Legend
‎06-04-2015 09:22 PM
Switch not stitch! :-(

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 4.0
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:24 PM

2 years with you , and 4 major outages , your monthly fees are very good , but your service is appauling , enough is enough

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:24 PM
Ok guys.. things happen but we must have a little certainty....so 2 questions...will people be compensated for the inconvenience AND when will service be resumed .. no ifs ..buts .. or maybes!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:25 PM
Its not the first time the network has gone down and as your a piggyback network then i suppose there was nothing you could do to fix it?
Anybody expecting any goodwill (membership/credit) should forget about it as it never happened on ANY other occasion.
Id like to blow off some anger and claim im off to the next network but as this is the best value network going then that would be an own goal for anyone. And this is what 48 know themselves.......
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:25 PM

Still not working in Donegal SH1T

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:31 PM
My service is still not working at all. Co.Dublin sort this out!!
Posted from SonyEricsson C6603
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:36 PM

Thanks for informing us !

I hope your engineer will fix the problem as soon as possible.. Actually I was happy to stay a bit away from my usual using of the phone and enjoy the nice weather in Skerries with my friend! By the way Happy Eastern :-)

EmmettMa wrote:

Hi all,

Just to let you know we’re currently experiencing an issue with the network at the minute.

Our tech guys are currently looking into this as a priority and should have your service restored shortly.

Calls, texts and Internet are affected.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

EmmettMa

Update 06/04/15 @ 21:00

Service is now being slowly restored, so some of you will already now be able to use your calls, texts and data.  Service will gradually be restored to all customers.

0 Likes

Anon
‎06-04-2015 09:37 PM

Same in limerick. Since afternoon it just doesn't work.... I hoppe you are going to fix the problem as fast its possible. And give some complementary to all of us who has problems because of the network ;/

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:39 PM
Still not working at all...Since lunch time...Jezz!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community