‎06-04-2015 09:42 PM
Good
Posted from Samsung GT-I9505
0 Likes

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

The Legend
‎06-04-2015 09:42 PM
@benmeade

"Anybody expecting any goodwill (membership/credit) should forget about it as it never happened on ANY other occasion."

Actually that's not quite true.
People did get compensation (in kind - eg extended membership) once if not twice before.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 4.0
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:55 PM

Rubbish network for the life of me I dont know why I came back to them you would be better with a walky talky .

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 09:55 PM

I dunno to not have my phonr working all day is just terrible.I have a family member in hospital and needed to use my phone for emergency purposes today and i cant use it.I assume this will be back tommorow.

0 Likes

Anon
‎06-04-2015 10:03 PM

ah sure no to worryit will be back when its back , so chill out people

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 10:05 PM
I have no phone all day or Internet still have no internet will I be giving an extra day free...I don't think so...this is my last month with ye not impressed!!!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I8190
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 10:18 PM

Still no internet in Limerick...

0 Likes

[ Edited ]
Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 10:20 PM
@dalyer

If you ever extended any goodwill to me then i wasn't made aware of it. Feel free to have a look at my account and if you find any had been applied then do let me know either here or by private message so i can publicly apologise.

Does any other member on here remember any membership extensions?
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

The Legend
‎06-04-2015 10:22 PM

benmeade wrote:
If you ever extended any goodwill to me then i wasn't made aware of it. Feel free to have a look at my account and if you find any had been applied then do let me know either here or by private message so i can publicly apologise.

Does any other member on here remember any membership extensions?

I don't work for 48 but definitely people got extended memberships once before because of an outage lasting a few days. I think it was c. Xmas 2013 maybe? I also have a vague recollection of some other compensation (extended membership) for another outage but I could be wrong about that one.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-04-2015 10:26 PM

Phone, Text and internet back for me in Limerick

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community