cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Problem with outgoing calls, 27th September 2013

care_crew
Crew
Crew

I have to apologise for this.  We are having a bit of a problem at the minute meaning outoging calls will be unavailable right now..

We have people working hard on this as we speak and hope to have better news for you soon. 

I can’t give an exact time but we usually get these types of things fixed within a few hours.

Hang in there and we really hope this will be all sorted soon. 

If your urgently need to contact someone who is not on 48 then you can send them a "Call Me" message.  Just text your friend's number to 50148 (free of charge).

Your friend will then receive a “hey, call me” message from your phone.

The text will appear from your mobile number, not 50148, so they’ll know if is from you.

Updates will be posted here as we get them.

Updates:

27/09/13: 18:45 - We are still working on this.  We have the engineers on site who are troubleshooting and are hopeful of a resolution soon.  I will have a further update shortly after 7pm.

27/09/13: 19:25 - Sorry no good news yet.  We will have a further update shortly after 8pm.

27/09/13: 20:07 - We have made a bit of progress.  People have been reporting that calls are working intermittently now.  So one in 5 or 6 tries will work.  We still have engineers on site and expect good news shortly.  We will have a further update shortly after 8.30pm.

27/09/13: 20:45 Sorry for the wait but we have some good news at last.  Calls and texts are back up and running again.  Check it out and if you have any problems contact the care crew.  

Need help? Go here

81 REPLIES 81

Anon
Not applicable
Who plugged out the phone cable from the mainframe come on own up we're not plugging it back in till we find out who did it!

Anon
Not applicable

Could u lift the block on my outgoing calls plz

Anon
Not applicable
Houston we have a problem!!!!!

hollie2013
Newcomer
Mines been gone for 4 hours..

jjmt
Newcomer

its quite along time though.. im patient Smiley Frustrated

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)
Hey guys,

Latest update from 8:07 in case you missed it from the first message in this thread:

27/09/13: 20:07 - We have made a bit of progress.  People have been reporting that calls are working intermittently now.  So one in 5 or 6 tries will work.  We still have engineers on site and expect good news shortly.  We will have a further update shortly after 8.30pm.

Just so you're aware: We're running on the O2 network so any problems they're having we'll be having, too.

antoinettecremin
Newcomer

I can now make calls thanks

Glad to hear that! Let us know if any of you are still having problems, it looks like we're on the right track now.

Anon
Not applicable
It's alive!!!!!

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Good news everyone, here's the latest update:

27/09/13: 20:45 Sorry for the wait but we have some good news at last.  Calls and texts are back up and running again.  Check it out and if you have any problems contact the care crew.