Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Resolved] Purchase still stuck "processing"

[ Edited ]
Crew Member (retired)

I have to apologise for this.  We are having a wee bit of a problem at the minute meaning your last purchase is stuck.  You will probably see it has been stuck "processing" for the past while.

We have people working hard on this as week speak and hope to have better news for you soon.  I can’t give an exact time but we usually get these types of things fixed within a few hours.

Hang in there and we really hope this will be all sorted soon. ~ Damian from 48

Update:

01-06-2013 @ 21:23 - This issue has now been fixed and purchases are being processed as normal on the site.  For those of you with queued purchases we are working through this queue and they will be completed in the next two hours.  Thanks for being so patient with us this evening, hopefully we'll all get our Saturday night back shortly!

01-06-2013 @ 17:19 :- We are really sorry this has not been fixed yet.  We have the engineers on site now so I am hoping this will be fixed really soon.  As soon as i have further news I will let you all know. ~ Damian from 48

01-06-2013 @ 18:24 :- This proving to be a bit more difficult that we first though.  I'm really sorry folks.

Potential solution

If you are topping up by voucher you can get membership by followng these two short simple steps.

Part 1 - To get the voucher onto your account you can dial the following from your phone:

Simply key *101* + voucher number # on your phone and hit dial

Or call the free 48 top-up number 1740 from your 48 phone and follow the voice prompts along the way.

Part 2 - Convert the top up to membership:

For standard monthly membership text "monthly" to 1745.

For VIP membership text "VIP" to 1745.

0 Likes

Re: Purchase still stuck "processing"

Anon

This is bullsh*t , i need my phone asap !! ... I can't be depending on amuter severs, this doesn't happen with any of the other networks, which im very close on going back too!!!

The Legend

Until they sort the problem out would a possible workaround be to buy a topup voucher to topup your credit balance and then buy membership/add-ons from that? This assumes that only card payment processing is the problem and voucher processing and purchases from credit balances are OK...

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Anon

i topped up by vocher and then toppped up through phone, so its all round not working, not just card payment onlline 

The Legend

OK - fair enough - my suggestion is no use as a workaround so I guess... :-(

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Re: [Resolved] Purchase still stuck "processing"

Average Joe
Il be looking for my €30 to be refunded if i can't make calls in the next half an hour. Going on since dis morning its a joke!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9000
0 Likes

Re: [Resolved] Purchase still stuck "processing"

Hot Rod

must be ten hours now.come on lads!

0 Likes
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community