Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try out our new responsive website

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

As some of you will know, we have been working on our fully responsive website for the past while. It’s taken a bit longer than we had hoped to complete, but we’re nearly there.

Try out our new responsive website

We’d like to give you guys on the Community a chance to try out the new site before we launch it live to the public. We’d like to get your feedback on what you think and any issues or bugs you spot, particularly with the various different types of devices you might have – desktop, tablet and mobile.

If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know below and we’ll get in touch with the details. The preview site it fully live so you will be able to log in with your own account.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

52 REPLIES 52

wheatabix89
Newcomer

hello i am having problems with my account. i have topped up but nothing have been added to my account can you tell me why this is

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you have a current membership that has not expired yet then the newly purchased membership will stack and not start until the current membership has expired - and the new membership allowances are not available until then. In that case you need add-ons to tide you over. If you log into your online account it should clarify your membership status etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ignore - delete.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably because the site is already live now?

dosero3
Newcomer
It's taking three days Andy sim is not deactivated, i can get calls & messages but not top up and make them. I was assured Saturday that this issue should be resolved Sunday and despite my numerous messages to 48 help I am no further on, I keep been told to 'hang tough' and this is not very helpful when I've outlined the urgency of the matter. I have been told it's with the tech dept surely they have more competence that this or they need level of expertise increased. I am extremely frustrate cat the empty promises and poor service, I've asked for someone to contact me directly from tech dept or management and this has not happened either. Please can some one advise me on this mattered a route to take. I have been with 48 for sometime now as are many of my friends & relatives but seriously thinking of moving if this is the standard of assistance I can expect in a time of urgency.

Lisa

I don't understand what you mean about your SIM not being deactivated?

You hardly want that or you won't be able to do anything?

What was going on that you ended up in this situation?

Were you trying to port a number or switch to a replacement SIM or something?

What does your online account say?

What happens when you try to buy membership?

The only way to contact 48 support is online via the help ticket system so if you have one open you'll just have to follow up on that. 

Hope this helps.

michellestynes29
Newcomer
Hi I was just wondering I topped up my phone for my new membership last night as it's out today when I bought a new membership it said it wint be active till tomorrow so I have no calls or anything for a day why is that

If your current membership expires today then that means midnight tonight.

At that point the new membership will kick in and you will be able to use the new membership's allowances.

If you need to make calls today and have used up your current membership's allowances then you need to buy an add-on (e.g. mobile and/or landline calls, texts, data etc.).

Your online account should clarify - you probably have a current membership with expiry date 11th December @ 23:59 and a next membership which starts thereafter and runs until 11th January 2015 @ 23:59.

Hope this helps.

michellestynes29
Newcomer
No it said it expires on the 11 at 11.59 so it should of kicked in already but it didn't

11:59 PM.

Memberships always expire/start at midnight.