Members

The Legend

Re: Try out our new responsive website

Try another device and/or browser perhaps?

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Android 4.1
The Legend

0744662 wrote:
Every time I go into activate my new sim it takes me too a page that is blank, anyone got suggestions on what to do

Oh - somebody else here having the same problem:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/48-website/m-p/32228#M10654

Probably best to log a support query as outlined in that post.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

I'd like to try it
Posted from Huawei Y530-U00
Average Joe

Can I phone newzeland mobile
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Yes but you need cash credit to cover the cost of such a call as it's not covered by membership or add-on allowances. Check the "other call costs" link at the end of the page for details of the charges that apply.

Hope this helps.

Posted from Android 4.1
Average Joe

Yes thank u
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

I put the wrong didgets in for my debt card and now it wojt let me buy my membership what do i do
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Average Joe

I put the wrong didgets in for my debt card and now it wont let me buy my membership what do i do
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
The Legend

You can delete the card details entered and add the correct card details here under "your payment card":

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-details

Hope this helps.

Average Joe

hello i am having problems with my account. i have topped up but nothing have been added to my account can you tell me why this is

The Legend

[ Edited ]

If you have a current membership that has not expired yet then the newly purchased membership will stack and not start until the current membership has expired - and the new membership allowances are not available until then. In that case you need add-ons to tide you over. If you log into your online account it should clarify your membership status etc.

Hope this helps.

Posted from Android 4.1
The Legend

[ Edited ]

Ignore - delete.

Posted from Android 4.1
Average Joe

Never received an invite Smiley Sad why?
Posted from Android 4.4
The Legend

[ Edited ]

Probably because the site is already live now?

Posted from Android 4.1
Average Joe

It's taking three days Andy sim is not deactivated, i can get calls & messages but not top up and make them. I was assured Saturday that this issue should be resolved Sunday and despite my numerous messages to 48 help I am no further on, I keep been told to 'hang tough' and this is not very helpful when I've outlined the urgency of the matter. I have been told it's with the tech dept surely they have more competence that this or they need level of expertise increased. I am extremely frustrate cat the empty promises and poor service, I've asked for someone to contact me directly from tech dept or management and this has not happened either. Please can some one advise me on this mattered a route to take. I have been with 48 for sometime now as are many of my friends & relatives but seriously thinking of moving if this is the standard of assistance I can expect in a time of urgency.

Lisa
Posted from Apple iPhone