Id be more than happy to try out the new website. Cheers

0 Likes

Re: Try out our new responsive website

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎01-12-2014 02:51 PM

You already are trying it out.

It's live now!

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎03-12-2014 12:34 AM

it would be great if ye could just make sure the first website worked before bringing something else online...

yet again the form for paying online has a bug on it....

can ye please fix it so a credit card number and ccv number can be entered and a "selection arrow icon" is not displayed.....whatever about scrolling for a 3digit ccv, its **bleep**ing impossible to do so for 16 credit card number....

jesus....this site always has some issue.... time to change ???

0 Likes

Crew Member
‎03-12-2014 07:38 AM

We are aware of an issue at the moment with the Firefox browser, which is showing a 'selection arrow icon' (as pointed out by elenamcmoran above) on the card number and CVV fields on our payments page.  We hope to have a fix for this very shortly.  This is not happening on the Chrome browser, so can you try that browser in the meantime?

0 Likes

Re: Sim Block

Average Joe
‎03-12-2014 12:29 PM

Been out  of the country for a good while and seems my sim is blocked. Pls what do I do to unblock or activate the sim. Thanks

Posted from Generic Android 4.1 Tablet
0 Likes

Re: Sim Block

The Legend
‎03-12-2014 12:35 PM

You need to log a support query to ask 48 to reactivate your account.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎03-12-2014 12:44 PM
I ordered a sim over a year or 2 ago but I never got around to using it and now it's lost. Is it possible to order a new nano sim now?
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend
‎03-12-2014 12:52 PM

If you already have a working 48 SIM but need a nano one now then order a replacement:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Need-to-swap-your-SIM/m-p/15707

If you are not yet with 48 then just order a breand new SIM and get started with 48 (make sure you are logged out before ordering a new SIM):

http://www.48months.ie/free-sim

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

[ Edited ]
Crew Member
‎03-12-2014 01:40 PM

We have now fixed the issue on Firefox with the card number and CVV fields.  Let us know if you have any more issues.

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎03-12-2014 10:47 PM
Every time I go into activate my new sim it takes me too a page that is blank, anyone got suggestions on what to do
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community