Members

The Legend

Re: Try out our new responsive website

I don't understand what you mean about your SIM not being deactivated?

You hardly want that or you won't be able to do anything?

What was going on that you ended up in this situation?

Were you trying to port a number or switch to a replacement SIM or something?

What does your online account say?

What happens when you try to buy membership?

The only way to contact 48 support is online via the help ticket system so if you have one open you'll just have to follow up on that. 

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Hi I was just wondering I topped up my phone for my new membership last night as it's out today when I bought a new membership it said it wint be active till tomorrow so I have no calls or anything for a day why is that
Posted from Samsung GT-I9505
The Legend

[ Edited ]

If your current membership expires today then that means midnight tonight.

At that point the new membership will kick in and you will be able to use the new membership's allowances.

If you need to make calls today and have used up your current membership's allowances then you need to buy an add-on (e.g. mobile and/or landline calls, texts, data etc.).

Your online account should clarify - you probably have a current membership with expiry date 11th December @ 23:59 and a next membership which starts thereafter and runs until 11th January 2015 @ 23:59.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

No it said it expires on the 11 at 11.59 so it should of kicked in already but it didn't
The Legend

[ Edited ]

11:59 PM.

Memberships always expire/start at midnight.

Average Joe

Thank you I didn't know Smiley Happy
Average Joe

Thank you I didn't know
The Legend

Glad it helped.

As I said if you have used up your current membership's allowances then you may need add-ons to tide you over until midnight:

Add-ons

Hope this helps.