cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username Color Codes

Anon
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me what the color codes are on the usernames and how they are ranked!? 

4 REPLIES 4

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Do you want to know the exact codes for each user rank colour or just the general colour scheme for all user ranks?

It generally goes from blue to green to orange, red and purple (similar to the colours we used for our Japanese girl group)

You can climb up the ranks by being active on the community, it starts with logging in and hanging out, starting topics, replying, accepting solutions, giving and receiving kudos etc etc. There's quite a lot of stuff you can do in order to climb up the ranks, I can't tell you the secret for it, though 😉

@Admin48 wrote:

There's quite a lot of stuff you can do in order to climb up the ranks, I can't tell you the secret for it, though 😉

Yikes! Man Embarassed

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Bribing and complimenting the community manager or any other member of the crew won't help you with that. Just saying 😄

Anon
Not applicable
Just got a load of womens shoes in your size Denise! I'm looking for a new home for them (for free) If you're interested! 😉