Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Username Color Codes

Anon
‎31-05-2013 11:13 AM

Can anyone tell me what the color codes are on the usernames and how they are ranked!? 

0 Likes

Re: Username Color Codes

Crew Member (retired)
‎31-05-2013 11:31 AM

Do you want to know the exact codes for each user rank colour or just the general colour scheme for all user ranks?

It generally goes from blue to green to orange, red and purple (similar to the colours we used for our Japanese girl group)

You can climb up the ranks by being active on the community, it starts with logging in and hanging out, starting topics, replying, accepting solutions, giving and receiving kudos etc etc. There's quite a lot of stuff you can do in order to climb up the ranks, I can't tell you the secret for it, though Smiley Wink

1 Like

The Legend
‎31-05-2013 11:54 AM

@Denise wrote:

There's quite a lot of stuff you can do in order to climb up the ranks, I can't tell you the secret for it, though Smiley Wink

Yikes! Man Embarassed

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Crew Member (retired)
‎31-05-2013 11:58 AM

Bribing and complimenting the community manager or any other member of the crew won't help you with that. Just saying Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

Anon
‎01-06-2013 02:42 PM
Just got a load of womens shoes in your size Denise! I'm looking for a new home for them (for free) If you're interested! Smiley Wink
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community