Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website changes: the new 48 Member Shop

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Today we launched the 48 Member Shop on our website; your one stop shop to buy your membership, add-ons and credit.  This has simplified the steps you take to buy everything you need for your calls, texts and internet. 

This is all part of the ongoing upgrade programme on our website following the launch of the website re-design in June.   This update will also fix some of the payment issues you guys have been experiencing using the Chrome browser on Android.

We have also introduced a new feature on My 48 to show you when your next membership will start.  This is a small change, but as some of you have pointed out, you want to know when your next membership starts not when it expires.

Screenshot of My 48

All of the changes we have been making this summer are all leading to our responsive website –  the site will be tailored to work on any device you use; computer, tablet or smartphone.  We are in the final stages of testing the responsive website and will be inviting you guys to try out the site in advance of the full launch.

We’ll have more on that in next couple of weeks, so if you’re interested in trying out the responsive website before we launch it please let me know in the comments below.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

14 REPLIES 14

Tried that too. No joy anywhere 😞 Lucky I have a second number or would've been screwed the last few days. Logged it with customer service now anyway. Cheers for the help. 🙂

That's a pain. Man Sad

Hopefully 48 support can sort you out soon.

Let us know how it goes.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Eventually sorted with text message. Am I the only one that was experiencing that particular problem or is it a fault on the website?

Haven't seen any report of that but lots of recent reports of other online payment issues which I myseld also encountered... Man Sad

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hopefully they'll be resolved soon. Never had a problem before. Usually a top rate service. Has been annoying though.