Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website changes: the new 48 Member Shop

Hot Rod
‎10-09-2014 12:59 PM

Eventually sorted with text message. Am I the only one that was experiencing that particular problem or is it a fault on the website?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎10-09-2014 04:06 PM

Haven't seen any report of that but lots of recent reports of other online payment issues which I myseld also encountered... Man Sad

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Hot Rod
‎10-09-2014 04:30 PM

Hopefully they'll be resolved soon. Never had a problem before. Usually a top rate service. Has been annoying though.

0 Likes

Anon
‎15-09-2014 09:39 PM

Just had the exact same problem there. The problem lies with the fact that when your internet runs out 48 blocks every site except its own. This is grand on the surface but the problem here is that they are using Google hosted libraries for their jQuery, which is what that purchase page is using, so the jquery isn't being loaded when your internet runs out because Google is blocked, and so the page breaks (if you open up the console on your browser on that page you'll see loads of errors). The solution to this is either for them to unblock that specific domain where the jQuery library is being hosted or alternatively to host it directly on their servers.

This is a pretty annoying problem, I had to give my login details to a friend to buy more internet when mine had run out. Does anyone know if there is somewhere to report bugs?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎16-09-2014 09:26 AM

@ohjann wrote:

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to report bugs?

I think the only way to flag what you think is a bug is to report it to 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community