How do I buy my membership?

Started ‎06-05-2013 by
Modified ‎27-07-2017 by

First you've got to know what you can buy so here's an overview of the different memberships available:

Memberships.PNG

The Don: Pay €20 and get 1,000 mobile minutes, unlimited texts to all networks, 8GB of data and 60 landline minutes.

The Mitch: Pay €15 and get 50 mobile minutes, 100 texts and 15GB of data.

The Guido: Pay €10 and get 300 mobile minutes, unlimited texts to all networks, 1GB of data and 60 landline minutes.

With all these plans, you also get unlimited messaging on Whatsapp

What's the Whatsapp deal about?

WhatsApp messaging is only available if you have data included (i.e. in your membership plan or if you buy a data add on). You will not be charged for data when you use the WhatsApp messaging service for messages via the app but if you use the voice features on WhatsApp you will incur data charges.

What about the old membership deals?

If you've joined us before March, 5th 2013 you can still buy them. 

Ok, I know which membership I want, what now?

If you haven't done so already you will need to buy top up credit. There are many different ways how to top up, check them out here.

I've got enough top up credit, how do I buy my membership with that?

1. Log into your account via My 48 at the top of this page.

2. Pay your membershipOnce you're in you won't be able to miss the fact that you haven't paid your membership... So click on pay membership...

3. Choose your dealNext choose the membership you want to buy. You have the option to buy one month's or several months' membership. Once you've made your selection, click the buy now button

4. Choose payment method and check out.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community :
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Check this out
Contributors
Article Dashboard