Members

Average Joe

Re: Broadband on 48? + Free Credit!

Yes I would Smiley Happy and I would like a good speed to Internet , and to have good amount like better then the rest of broadband out there and it should be without a home phone
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

I definetly like this idea. The usage limit would need to be high tho for it to make sense for me, at least 60-70GB. I'd be able to pay up to €35-40 for it.

An idea could be to combine it with the mobile plans i.e. make data usage on mobile and the seperate wifi dongle thing linked.  A combined mobile and broadband plan similar to The Mitch for about €30/€40 that included a dongle and 60GB of internet usage would be absolute gold!

Coach

No contract obviously. There are three of us in college living in a house together. We pay meteor €20/month for 50Gb which is just about enough. If you could better that deal in anyway we would sign straight up. If you were looking at the individual I would say €5/month for 20Gb is a great deal. 20gb is pleanty for one person for Facebook , email , shopping ect. If you use Netflix a lot you would need more. Perhaps €10/month for 40/50 gb.
Posted from OnePlus A2003
Average Joe

When do we earn the €5.00 free credit 😜
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

You could be on to something there lads! If I could pay something like 30 euros/month for unlimited data plus a minutes and texts plan that would be great! You could even call it ''The Donald Trump'' package because it's such mental value ( mental like himself!) 

Get on it quick! GO CONQUER!

Community Manager

Loving all the suggestions and feedback guys! I'm going to leave this open till Friday in case there's any more feedback, and then we'll pick a winner for the €5 Smiley Happy

If you want to be a part of our feedback group, pop over to this link: http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Newsroom/Feedback-Group-Members-Wanted/m-p/38960
Average Joe

Hi 48,

I've been doing a little research myself on the topic and found that o2 offer a student 15Gigs download for 10e a month through 3G, and through three.ie you can get 4G a month of 3Gigs for 12.99.

There are all reasonable and great to get the 4G option as well.

I would love to have the option of using you guys as I think you'll be able to do a better service then those two put together. 

Awaiting the rollout plans.

Many Thanks,

Joyce.

Average Joe

Yes I would and I'd say unlimited cuz u wud get a lots of costumers
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

Yes I would love to hav 48 broadband I'd say unlimited wud b the best option for 15 to 20 euro
Posted from Apple iPhone
Hot Rod

Definitely a good idea!
Posted from Lava Iris X5
Average Joe

I'd like to see it as a 4G option, and across phone and dongle, with data usage combined to a reasonable limit.
Average Joe

60gb @ €30 4g I'd bite yer arm off
Posted from Apple iPad
Average Joe

Update from 3G to 4G
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

Would like to see a 4g option, Don or Mitch, maybe with the same limits and similar price, just would like more speed when using internet..can't always find WiFi...
Posted from Motorola XT1032
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Firstly I want to say a huge thanks to everyone for the excellent feedback, it's really going to help us make a decision on this!

As the feedback has been so useful, I'm going to have a Late Late Show moment here and say that there's €5.... for everyone in the audience! We'll be in touch shortly to get your details and give you €5 if you've posted here Smiley Happy

If you'd like to be a part of future beta testing or feedback groups, check out this link: http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Newsroom/Feedback-Group-Members-Wanted/m-p/38960

I'm going to close this thread now, thanks again!

Thanks

Sheena