Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Broadband on 48? + Free Credit!

Hot Rod
‎28-01-2016 10:45 PM
I think maybe €30 for 25gb each month and for every customer who joins they get 1gb data free each month Smiley Happy
Posted from Apple iPhone
1 Like

The Legend
‎28-01-2016 11:02 PM

I don't know what the going rate is for similar products but I would hope that it's lower than €30 p.m. for 25GB to be honest...

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Average Joe
‎30-01-2016 10:55 AM
I honestly feel the idea is good but to be realistically students are using huge amounts of data and are demanding the highest speeds. I have UPCs fastest broadband at the moment. I could download easily 7gb in a day. From movies, Netflix, streaming, music, file transferal and Google Drive. Your package might suit some students that want a bit of Internet to surf the net and watch the odd Netflix show but I'd want 4G and large data amounts per month
Posted from Apple iPhone
1 Like

Average Joe
‎30-01-2016 11:02 AM

Would love to see 4g on the 48 network and have crap wired broadband myself so using the 3 mobile broadband at the moment(60gb).Wonderng if there could be a package for people like me that would have a high usage cap such as 100gb.Thanks

Posted from Apple iPad
1 Like

Average Joe
‎30-01-2016 11:02 AM

Would love to see 4g on the 48 network and have crap wired broadband myself so using the 3 mobile broadband at the moment(60gb).Wondering if there could be a package for people like me that would have a high usage cap such as 100gb.Thanks

Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎31-01-2016 10:15 PM
Yes I would Smiley Happy and I would like a good speed to Internet , and to have good amount like better then the rest of broadband out there and it should be without a home phone
Posted from Apple iPhone
1 Like

Average Joe
‎01-02-2016 12:51 AM

I definetly like this idea. The usage limit would need to be high tho for it to make sense for me, at least 60-70GB. I'd be able to pay up to €35-40 for it.

An idea could be to combine it with the mobile plans i.e. make data usage on mobile and the seperate wifi dongle thing linked.  A combined mobile and broadband plan similar to The Mitch for about €30/€40 that included a dongle and 60GB of internet usage would be absolute gold!

1 Like

Coach
‎01-02-2016 10:31 AM
No contract obviously. There are three of us in college living in a house together. We pay meteor €20/month for 50Gb which is just about enough. If you could better that deal in anyway we would sign straight up. If you were looking at the individual I would say €5/month for 20Gb is a great deal. 20gb is pleanty for one person for Facebook , email , shopping ect. If you use Netflix a lot you would need more. Perhaps €10/month for 40/50 gb.
Posted from OnePlus A2003
1 Like

Average Joe
‎01-02-2016 05:46 PM
When do we earn the €5.00 free credit 😜
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎02-02-2016 05:44 AM

You could be on to something there lads! If I could pay something like 30 euros/month for unlimited data plus a minutes and texts plan that would be great! You could even call it ''The Donald Trump'' package because it's such mental value ( mental like himself!) 

Get on it quick! GO CONQUER!

1 Like

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community