Did you mean: 

Guide-how to use the community

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Here are a few tips to get you going: 

1) How to get help:

The quickest way to get help is through ‘Ask a Question’ and ‘Ask 48 Members’

Search for an Answer: Type your question into the “looking for something” box at the top of the main community page. Chances are your question has already been asked and answered, so you’ll get an instant solution.

Ask 48 Members:  Didn’t find what you were looking for? Pop your question into Need Help and the 48 members will help you out. You don’t need to be a member to post a message, all you need is a registered SIM.
If you’re happy with your answer remember to click ‘Accepted Solution’ as this means other people can find it too.

Ask an agent: This should only be used for private questions which require your account details, and you should have a response within 24 hours. 
We’re a small team so we can only answer account related questions. Ask a general question and you’ll be taken back to the community where someone will be more than happy to answer your question. 

2) The Community:

Take a look around the community-you will see  members asking questions in our ‘Need Help’ section as well as other places where you can chat about 48 & pretty much anything else that springs to mind in Just Hang Out.

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable
hi i can add another number to my account? i have another number from lycamobile, i don't want to lose this number ,??

You can port a number over to 48 from another operator:

How do I keep my old number?

But you can only have one number associated with one 48 SIM. I get the impression that you are asking if you can have more than one?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.