Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Heads up about the ‘Tu Me’ app

[ Edited ]
Crew Member (retired)
‎06-08-2013 09:21 AM

We need to give you a heads up about the ‘TU Me’ app.

The guys who created the app are shutting it down in a month’s time, on the 8th of September. Unfortunately this means you’ll no longer be able to use it.
And, from the 6th of August we have to remove it from the 48 website, so it won’t appear as an add-on anymore or as part of The Mitch Price Plan.

Customers who have purchased the Tu Me add-on or The Mitch before the 6th August will be able to use their TU Me allowance until their plan or add-on expires or until the 8th September, whichever should occur first. For more information on Tu Me click here.

0 Likes

Re: Heads up about the ‘Tu Me’ app

Anon
‎06-08-2013 08:32 PM

Don't mean to be too critical ... but rather a bizarre choice by 48 ..... 

0 Likes

The Legend
‎06-08-2013 10:37 PM

They're closing it down generally or just on 48?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Anon
‎06-08-2013 10:49 PM

There isn't a sniff about it anywhere I can find on the internet ... so it must be hushhush ... and an early warning for 48 customers Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎07-08-2013 09:28 AM

It's been a decision by Telefonica Digital to close down the app in general and it's been announced on the TuMe community yesterday, you can read it here.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-08-2013 10:15 AM

OK - thanks for the info.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community