• Buy your membership
  • Check your remaining minutes and internet
  • Buy more minutes and internet if you're running low
  • Top up your account with a voucher or by card
  • Get handy roaming add-ons if you're travelling in the EU
  • Check out your Kickback recruits
  • Get help from our Community
  • Edit details such as your password and your alerts

It’s a free rated app, so you can use it when you’ve no internet or membership.  

Remember:

• To buy from your credit or debit card on the app you'll need to save this card the next time you buy on our main site
  • You must have an active 48 account to use this app

We hope you love the app as much as we do and welcome your feedback on this post (don’t forget to put a review up on the App Store too).  Our Mobile Website, which is optimised for Android devices will be coming soon.  Check back here for the latest updates.

Thanks to all of our beta testers who have been road testing the app over the past couple of weeks.  You guys have been great and have come up with some excellent suggestions. We haven’t gotten all of your suggestions into v1.0 of the app, but we will be looking to make further improvements in later versions.

Til next time,

Techie Kev

Average Joe

Re: My 48 iPhone app now available

Is the app available on android
Posted from Apple iPhone
Crew Member (retired)

At the moment it is only for iPhones. The mobile website is coming soon and that one is optimised for Android users.

Average Joe

Loving the new app.. Great that you can pay your membership from it as well as check your usage!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Crew Member (retired)

imc042 wrote:
Loving the new app.. Great that you can pay your membership from it as well as check your usage!

Good to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Average Joe

When is 4g coming to kerry
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

48 don't support 4G at all and, as far as I know, they haven't given any indication if/when they will support it. See also:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/When-is-4g-coming-to-48/m-p/25679#M8046

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Coach

When are android users going to have an app? Smiley Happy
Posted from Huawei G510-0100
Crew Member (retired)

As part of the upcoming improvements that we are currently concentrating on, the 48 website will be fully responsive, which means it's going to be tailored to fit whatever device you are using to view it on, including Android phones.

You can check Techie Kev's update here to read about some of the other changes as well.

Average Joe

So many more android phones than iOS but the iPhone gets an app & android gets a mobile site...
Posted from Samsung GT-I9505G
Average Joe

Any news on the Android optimised mobile site - seems to be taking ages to release.

Would much prefer an app rather than a silly mobile webite but shur there are only a few Android phones out there and there must be gazillions of iPhonesbut hey what do we care!!

The Legend

Just curious - do either of you have specific issues/problems with the mobile site on Android?

I have a few issues/quirks that I must collate and post here...

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Is there a mobile site? I wasn't aware there was. All I can get is a regular site and its impossible to navigate 

Posted from Google Nexus 4
The Legend

There's a mobile version of the community forum anyway.

Not sure about the main site.

Hope this helps.

Crew Member (retired)

mlekc10 wrote:

Any news on the Android optimised mobile site - seems to be taking ages to release.

Would much prefer an app rather than a silly mobile webite but shur there are only a few Android phones out there and there must be gazillions of iPhonesbut hey what do we care!!

@mlekc10 The responsive mobile site should be going live in August so not long to wait - keep an eye on the techie updates as we'll post info about the changes here.