Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4G/LTE

Average Joe
‎24-02-2016 03:29 PM
When will we be moving to 4G/LTE? 48 need to step up here, other competitors are now looking very attractive.
Posted from Apple iPhone
1 Like

Re: 4G/LTE

Average Joe
‎02-05-2016 12:03 PM
Can we get an update on 4G/LTE? Having a 4G phone and not being able to use it to its potential is horrible and I am looking into other networks but want to stay with 48. If we could get an update on how long until it will be here or if it will actually come??
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend
‎02-05-2016 12:29 PM

You probably should ask 48 support but I suspect that there are still no plans to introduce it otherwise they would have sung it from the rooftops... 

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Am about to get a 4G phone myself so would also love to see this made available.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎22-07-2017 05:45 PM

Do they at least offersomething better than 3G?

0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎22-07-2017 06:24 PM

Yes. H and H+, although I'm not sure which specific release versions of H+ they support.

https://telecomtalk.info/difference-between-g-e-3g-h-4g-symbols-we-find-out/121666/

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community