cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUANYWHERE+ CREDUT UNION WEB SITE

abo8
Newcomer
Hi, Wellington it have added an authentication to there website to access the credit union accounts. I am unable to receive the authentication code through 48 months any advice on how 48 months can fix this so I can receive the code from the website.

Kind regards Patrick
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Wellington IT are simply blaming network operators but the problems seem to me to be at their end.

I tried to log into the web version and the app and neither worked but they won't explain why to me.

I've given up on it at this stage.

Waste of time.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
BTW I use plenty of other online accounts that send authentication details by text and I have no problem receiving them on 48 so, again, that points to a problem at Wellington IT's end even though they're blaming the network...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

This is the most recent reply that I got from my CU (probably passing on the message from Wellington IT).

Sounds like complete garbage to me.

Blaming signal and network speed and mentioning "a more advanced priority SMS service which will deliver the messages faster" sounds like something that somebody just made up...  

In any case if signal and network speed are the problem how is any "more advanced priority SMS service" going to help anyway?

Following on from our communication with regards to delays and non-delivery of one time pass codes (OTPs), we have a further update.

What happened?

We have been working with our 3rd party supplier to identify the issue which is mostly attributed to lack of mobile signal and speed of network. This is not specific to certain mobile providers. We have been informed that other organisations using text messages (which is the industry standard way of delivering OTPs) are also experiencing similar issues.

What we've done?

To address these non-delivery issues, we have invested in a more advanced priority SMS service which will deliver the messages faster.

Next Steps

We anticipate that this will resolve the issue however the matter is still under review.