cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get data roaming working again

jdmartinho
Newcomer

Hi,

I've been on holidays for 10 days in Portugal and for the first week, the data roaming worked fine. We took a flight to the Azores and coming back to Lisbon yesterday there's no data roaming on our phones anymore (Moto G5 and Wileyfox Swift)! Both my girlfriend and I have the same issue. We have APNs configured, we have Guido data (over a 1GB left) and we can only get data on WiFi...

We can make calls but even that was weird at the beginning, as we got an SMS in French from 1693 telling us to call +32353892587932, which we didn't as none of this makes sense...

Can you help me?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is the APN field of your internet settings definitely 48months.liffeytelecom.com?

If not then change it to that and reboot and see if it starts working.

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support - see the link in my signature below.

Unfortunately some people have these problems with connectivity/data while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership even though it should just work.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Cheers. Just to let you know that all my settings are correct and that I've talked with support online and they told me that this is general across many countries and are trying to resolve it so I guess the solution is to just wait and keep trying.

That's a shame.

I still don't understand why it happens to some people and why 48 can't just sort it out so that it doesn't fail in this way.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.