mitzyevan
Visitor
I have put in my settings & my data still isn't working
16 REPLIES 16

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Start from scratch with these instructions

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If you follow them accurately then you will get it working.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @mitzyevan?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mitzyevan
Visitor
No unfortunately😏😏 is there anything else I can do its a disaster

mitzyevan
Visitor

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Those instructions work for all phones.
If you followed them and your data is not working then almost certainly you did something wrong.
Delete any apns that are configured and start from scratch.
Make sure to follow the instructions exactly.
If it still doesn't work then post your settings here for review.
As I said if they don't work then you have most likely done something wrong.

Hope this helps.

mitzyevan
Visitor
I have just started from scratch again & when I went to save it, it said 'are u sure?' modifications to default APN'S may cause connection problems??

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to save the changes for it to work.

mitzyevan
Visitor
Yes I did & like I said when I went to save it, it came up saying are u sure? & Also modifications to default APN'S may cause connection problems

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ignore the warning and save the changes.
If you don't then data is never going to work.