cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data useage

daithimck
Newcomer
My data normally lasts me a full month however I had to top up another gig yesterday and i’ve used it up in 1 day?!? I think this is unlikely, is it possible to identify what is using my data? I’ve tried to get customer care but it appears to be broken.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to identify what apps are using most data on your phone and then find out why.
Most phones have a basic data usage monitor built in and there are also lots of free and paid apps that give more detailed info.
Once you know what apps are using up your data you can take steps to prevent this.
I'm pretty sure that 48 won't have this info as it would be a breach of privacy if they did.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @daithimck?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So did you follow my advice?