cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International mobile data

niamh_con
Newcomer
My mobile data isn’t working. I have roaming on and I’ve tried resetting it and nothing is working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Roaming data will only work when roaming in the EU on a Guido membership.

Does that apply here?

When roaming in the EU on any other membership then nothing at all will work (calls, texts or data).

And data roaming will not work outside of the EU at all no matter what membership you are on.

If you ARE roaming in the EU on a Guido membership then do calls and text work?
If so then check your internet settings and if the APN field contains something other than 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it to change it back to that, switch airplane mode on and then off again and see if data starts working.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Roaming data will only work when roaming in the EU on a Guido membership.

Does that apply here?

When roaming in the EU on any other membership then nothing at all will work (calls, texts or data).

And data roaming will not work outside of the EU at all no matter what membership you are on.

If you ARE roaming in the EU on a Guido membership then do calls and text work?
If so then check your internet settings and if the APN field contains something other than 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it to change it back to that, switch airplane mode on and then off again and see if data starts working.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @niamh_con?

niamh_con
Newcomer
Yes it worked thank you very much

Great - glad it helped.

fn
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post was blank.
Did you mean to post a query?

Any update @fn?