cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Drained from My Unused Membership - HELP!

limbeks
Visitor

Hello community,

I really don't know how to explain this but I'll try.

So, My September membership was The Mitch. My October membership is The Guido. The Mitch is supposed to end on 25 Sep 2016, just before midnight, and after that, The new membership (The Guido) should become active.

BUT, here is what happened:

I bought the new membership on 25 Sep because I KNOW that it becomes active the next day. However, my Guido minutes were added to the Mitch minutes, texts added to texts, AND data added to data.

I had 1.20 GB left from the old membership and it became 2.20 (what's left from The Mitch, and the new Gigabyte from the Guido).

After midnight, all the numbers were reset, so now the minutes are correct, the texts correct BUT the internet is showing as 200 MB. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I HAVE ONLY 200 MB LEFT FROM A NEW UNUSED MEMBERSHIP.

So, is it some glitch? Should I keep freaking out? Where did the data go?

Sorry for the long explanation. HELP PLEASE.

P.S.

I attached a screenshot.

guido - beks.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does it say this morning?

Dial *100*8# - what does it return?

I suspect that this is a membership page display bug but your allowances are actually OK.

I think I've seen something similar before.

However if your account continues to show the wrong data allowance balance then contact 48 support to get an explanation and get it sorted.

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

limbeks
Visitor
It says: "you have 181 MB of data remaining until 25/10/2016". Hmmmm I'll contact support then.

Thanks a million for your reply and the link. I'll post an update once I speak to them.

I agree that it's very strange.

Hopefully support can explain/rectify it.

Post back with what they say if you get a chance.

Thanks.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

limbeks
Visitor
Ok it's now fixed. I got an extremely quick reply, and support reset the data and now i have 1 GB, so now all is ok. Here's a quote from the agent I spoke to: "That is a strange Issue and I can see the same on my side so seems when the membership updated the allowance did not for the Internet". They advised I keep an eye on my account in the following months to see what happens.

Thanks a lot again 🙂

Glad you got it sorted.

limbeks
Visitor
Thanks. And thank you for your help also.