cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

seanieodwyer
Visitor
Hi when I go into Internet settings I do not receive the SMS to set up Internet ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After all what?

Did you follow the instructions that I linked to above?

Did you manually configure your settings?

If you did and it doesn't work then you did something wrong.

In that case post your settings here for review - screenshots ideally if possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just follow the instructions here to configure your internet/APN settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

seanieodwyer
Visitor
Hi after all that still no Internet ??

After all what?

Did you follow the instructions that I linked to above?

Did you manually configure your settings?

If you did and it doesn't work then you did something wrong.

In that case post your settings here for review - screenshots ideally if possible.

Hope this helps.

seanieodwyer
Visitor
Hey thanks just got it sorted well my son did 😅

OK - glad you/he got it sorted.

theresastokes71
Visitor
I topped up by 20 euro and got the don but my internet not working

You posted this twice already and I replied to your first post here already

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Internet/Mobile-Internet-settings/m-p/43936#M2010

carroller
Visitor
Tweaker configures my apn correctly but after i have powerd on and off my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus it forgets the apn and configures an apn which was used when my phone was being repaired by samsung...how do i get it to not forget....i already deleted the incorrect tesco apn but it seems to rememeber it when turned back on and forget the 48 months apn