cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Internet

ciarancaulfield
Newcomer
I have updated my internet settings on my phone using tweakker but when I turn on my mobile internet on my phone there is no change and I do not connect. How do I fix this? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F.
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try the manual instructions here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If it still doesn't work post back ideally with screenshots of your settings.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciarancaulfield
Newcomer
Nope unfortunately it did not. I'm not sure how to post back on this with screenshots.

If you can't post screenshots then at least list out your settings.

If you followed the instructions that I linked to and it's still not working then almost certainly you have not configured things correctly.

Hope this helps.

Any update?

ciarancaulfield
Newcomer
Hi, sorry about the delays in response. I am going to recheck that I followed all the intructions properly again to ensure that they are correct.

ciarancaulfield
Newcomer
I have ensured all things are configured correctly and still no change.

Very odd because those instructions and settings have worked in every other case. 

So I still wonder if you have misconfigured something. 

If not then you'll need to contact 48 support to see if they can help. 

Hope this helps.