cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

abehan72
Newcomer
I just got an add on 1gb Monday night and it was gone by Tuesday night how is this possible, plus 8gb gone b4 the month is up...never used up that before. .hsd to buy another two. .😕
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Sounds like something is using a lot of data and using up your allowances.

You need to check what apps are using data on your phone.

Most phones have a built in data monitor that can give some info but there are also free and paid apps to give more detail.

See here for example:

https://www.wired.com/story/how-to-stop-using-all-your-mobile-data/

Did this issue just start happening recently?

If so what new apps or services were installed recently?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

abehan72
Newcomer
Only happens recently 9gb should last a month for sure. .haven't installed any different apps or being doing anything different. .costing too much..

Contact 48 support and ask them if they can tell you where/why the data disappeared.

Otherwise you'll have to do as I suggested in my first post and try to analyse what apps are using how much data.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @abehan72?