cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network for over 2 weeks

luckya
Newcomer

Hello, 

i have had no network for over two weeks, I have replaced my SIM and attempted to activate it, I have attempted to contact Support 3 times and heard nothing back . Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Any advice you could give me? This has been a huge inconvenience for me, really not happy about this. 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have you tried contacting 48 support using the chat facility?

Others have reported better results using that than the usual support ticket system.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jazz_01
Regular

@luckya wrote:

Hello, 

i have had no network for over two weeks, I have replaced my SIM and attempted to activate it, I have attempted to contact Support 3 times and heard nothing back . Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Any advice you could give me? This has been a huge inconvenience for me, really not happy about this. 

Thank you 

Hi,

If you can open a web browser and avail of the "online chat" faciility. Seems that the ticket requests / support contact isn't being looked at very often, so the online chat is the only way to get this resolved.

I had similar issue to you. I couldn't activate the SIM myself from the 48months web site.

The support team (via online chat) need to activate your replacement SIM - so when you contact them, have your SIM out of the phone or take a note of the 10-digit number + letter (I think it's 10 digits anyway), which is on the back of the sim itself. Once they activate that, pop in the SIM into your phone, refresh the network listing, connect to "48" network, and that should be you sorted. If not, verify the APN is set up correctly. If you need help on that, let us know.

Do NOT leave the chat until the issue is resolved and if they say "perform a factory reset" on your phone - do NOT do that. There isn't a need to do such!

Best of luck with it!

Thank you, 

This was very helpful, issue resolved. 

@luckya wrote:

Thank you, 

This was very helpful, issue resolved. 

Great news - glad you are all sorted now.