cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about initial membership purchase & free plan(s?)

EmeelA8551
Newcomer

Dear 48 mobile, 

Today I activated the SIM and paid 25.98 euros, and I realized that I get 2 months for free. I mean, now I don't pay for 3 months because I paid for month and the 2 months are free, right?

Thank you, 

Emeel Ashqar

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The payment of €25.98 is made up of €12.99 for your first membership plan and €12.99 for the one-time activation fee. 

If you got your SIM via a Recruit and Reward link then you should also get €12.99 free cash credit that you can use to buy another membership plan with:

Your My48 account Dashboard will clarify your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date:

Your Buy Plan page will list any pre-purchased upcoming membership plans and their start dates: 

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that the initial payment of €25.98 gives you three month's of membership plan coverage? That doesn't sound correct to me.

If you are still unclear on any of this then post back with questions. 

If you need to contact 48 support then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your answer, but the advertisement says 2 months free, what does that mean?

Where does it say two months free? 

What advertisement?

It only says one month's membership worth of cash credit (aka second month free) here:

What does your Buy Plan page say about any upcoming memberships?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ok Thank you

What advertisement are you referring to that says two months free?

https://48.ie/
Look at the word identity at the top of the site (All data, calls and texts
only €12.99 a month), under it it says in small letters, 2 months free

There no occurrence of the word "identity" anywhere on that page, it clearly says "Order now and get your 2nd month FREE", and nowhere does it say two months free.

2024-04-02 13 16 39.png