cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim Problem

legomonster1
Newcomer
I got a replacement sim as I needed a smaller size, but now my data won't work. It is constantly 'H' whereas it used to go to 'H+'.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are your sure that your internet settings are correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

What actual speeds were you getting with the old and new SIMs/phones?
Presumably you're using a different phone so that rather than the SIM could be a factor here?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are your sure that your internet settings are correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

What actual speeds were you getting with the old and new SIMs/phones?
Presumably you're using a different phone so that rather than the SIM could be a factor here?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @legomonster1?

How long do I have to wait for sim replacement?

@TomaszS8861 wrote:

How long do I have to wait for sim replacement?

When did you order it?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Not really sure why you're replying to an almost 4 year old thread though... 🤷‍♂️

legomonster1
Newcomer
I visited the link, but my phone isn't listed. I have a Google Pixel 3a but the latest they have is the 3. I tried pretending I had a 3 but nothing happens..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to read and follow all the instructions in the link that I posted. In some cases you may have to configure the settings manually.

Hope this helps.

legomonster1
Newcomer
Ah, I'm blind. I clicked on that first link and went through the phone choices thing, but didn't look down further. Seems to be working alright now. 👌

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This link that I posted above contains a list of instructions to follow if the tweakker option also mentioned at the top doesn't work.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry - THIS link