cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error every time I try to get data out of safe

SarahJ2776
Newcomer

I keep trying to get some GB out of my save I think you can only take up to 5 at a time but every time I try it says error with server, does it actually ever work? I've tried connected to broadband in different places and just won't work please help thanks

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you're using the app then try the website instead - or vice versa. 

I've released data from the safe successfully recently so it does work. 

I can't remember if I used the app or the website. 

If you're using the app then maybe delete it and reinstall it from scratch as there were problems with it in the past month or so.

If it continues to give you errors then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh - just tried the app and I get that error: 

Screenshot_20240413-205443.png

But it worked via the website: 

Screenshot_20240413-205630.png

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if that helps and now I can't even log into it. 

To be honest I've always found the app useless and flakey and I just use the website instead. 

As far as I know the only thing that can only be done via the app is sharing data with friends because this depends on everybody using the app.

Ok, I had to reboot after reinstalling the app and then was able to login.

But when I try to unlock data from the safe I still get the server error so it looks like there's a general problem with the app in that respect. 

Do you'll have to do this via the website instead.

> As far as I know the only thing that can only be done via the app is sharing data with friends because this depends on everybody using the app.

Oh, that isn't working either as it happens...

Screenshot_20240414-105747.png