cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no reply

maryg93
Newcomer
I have contacted this messenger already have spent 6 euro on getting calls and roaming aboard and it is not working need a reply soon
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You never posted on the community forum before as that is your first post so I'm not sure if you contacted 48 support drectly and never got a reply or something?

Can you explain in detail what your problem is?

Are you abroad at the moment?

Where?

Are you in the EU?

If not then EU roaming add-ons are no use.

When roaming abroad in the EU/Europe, North America or Australia/New Zealand just having cash credit for outgoing calls/texts and incoming calls should be sufficient.

What make and model of phone are you using?

If you are using an iPhone then you will probably need to be aware of this issue and you may need to be persistent and try that tip many times before it works (blame Apple for the stupid way that they do things).

iPhone abroad issue

For that iPhone issue toggling airplane mode on and then off and then quickly trying the reconfiguration may help to "catch" the local network as the phone detects it briefly.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @maryg93?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.