cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chose wrong account

lilamy1955
Newcomer
Hi im chose pre pay account instead of bill and im wondering how do i change it to bill pay so my number can change over?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK - unfortunately I can't suggest anything other than replying to your open query to explain what happened to 48 support and hopefully they can do something about it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the number port is taking more than a couple of hours then you should log a support query as explained here and get 48 on the case:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yea I got email sayin they coudnt change over my number because I chose the wrong account and I can change it on my48 but I don't no how

Have you tried going through the number porting process again?

See the link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.

Yea when I try this is says transfer in progress but yet the email I got said to change it

OK - unfortunately I can't suggest anything other than replying to your open query to explain what happened to 48 support and hopefully they can do something about it.

Anon
Not applicable
It's says my account is deactivated! I entered my old email instead of my new one, what can I do?

Anon
Not applicable
Will I have to get a new sim?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to log a support request to get 48 support to help out here.